This interactive workshop provides leaders with the strategy and skills to diagnose and respond to poor performance in the workplace. Using a diagnostic approach, leaders assess each direct reports level of performance, support needs and desires for acknowledgement as a means for targeting the most effective coaching approach. Some of the outcomes you receive from this workshop include:
- Understand how to diagnose performance breakdowns in order to provide effective coaching
- Diagnose the support needs for each person so that you know how to position your conversations to elicit the most acceptance of your feedback
- Create a plan for orienting new employees so that you support them to be most successful
- Acknowledging success in a way that supports the individual desires of each person
- Developing a system of documentation to quickly coach individuals
For more information click here or contact IMPAQ at 1-323-969-0088 x204.